Hi All!

My lab is considering moving up in the world of technology.  The goal is to
start scanning slides for pathologists to read digitally.  We are a relatively
high throughput lab and I'm trying to figure out what we need in terms of an
automatic coverslipper to avoid drying time.  We currently still coverslip by
hand and I'm assuming there would be too much wet glue to place the slides
directly in a scanner.  Tips and recommendations, please!

Alexis Templeton, HT (ASCP)CM
Diagnostic Laboratory Supervisor
Histopathology
Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory
P.O. Drawer 3040 | College Station, TX 77841-3040
p: (979) 845-3414 | f: (979) 845-1794
atemple...@tvmdl.tamu.edu<mailto:atemple...@tvmdl.tamu.edu>
http://tvmdl.tamu.edu<http://tvmdl.tamu.edu/>

We Moved!  Effective February 27, 2017 our physical (shipping) address is 483
Agronomy Road, College Station, TX  77840. Our billing address remains at PO
Drawer 3040, College Station, Texas  77841
________
**The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or policies
of TVMDL. This email is intended for the recipient only and the information
should not be released to third parties.