From: Martha Ward-Pathology via Histonet
[mailto:histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 11:00 AM
To: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Cc: histo...@lists2.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Recycling formalin

I am posting this for our Histology lab manager:

Is anyone recycling formalin and if so, exactly what are you using the recycled
formalin for?    Putting it on processors, adding to specimens, etc?
Apparently our EHS department is pushing this.

Also thank everyone for their help with our questions about unstained slides
for prostate biopsies.    It was very helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help with our recycled formalin question.

Martha Ward
Wake Forest Baptist Health
336-716-2109