ATTENTION HISTOLOGISTS! Do you know of anyone who is looking for a job? We have
an opening in our pathology laboratory located in a private practice
Gastroenterology Medical Group in beautiful Monterey, CA.  It is a great
opportunity for someone who is HT or HTL certified. The candidate must also
meet CLIA grossing regulations.

Our lab has a formalin-free environment with new Milestone microwave hybrid
tissue processing technology, Leica 2255 Microtome's, New Leica Embedding
Center and Leica H&E Stainer.

GI experience helpful, but we will train a knowledgeable and willing candidate.
We insist on quality embedding and cutting skills. Duties to include (but not
limited to): accessioning, data entry into our AP Easy LIS System, grossing,
embedding, microtomy, limited manual special stains, manual coverslipping,
general histology and histology related clerical duties. The right candidate is
reliable, self-motivated, articulate and well versed with anatomy
identifications. Must be adept with Microsoft, Excel, and having excellent
typing skills.

Full Time Days, Monday through Friday with NO WEEKEND’S!  We offer A benefits
package including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays,
vacation, sick accrual and a profit sharing 401K plan.  Salary is negotiable
depending on experience. If you are interested, or if you know of someone,
contact me and I will give you more details.

Akemi Allison, BS, HT/HTL (ASCP)
Pathology Manager
Monterey Bay GI Consultants
23 Upper Ragsdale Drive, Suite 200