Medical Technologists Opportunities at Stamford Health
Make an Impact.
And enrich your future.
Stamford Hospital is seeking experienced Medical Technologists like you, who
are ready for a tremendous opportunity to join a team where your ideas and
input will be encouraged and the opportunity to learn and grow begins day
one. As an organization of caregivers, we share a passionate pursuit of
putting the patient first. Only by working together can we truly do our best
to help our patients heal physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, and
spiritually. Are you ready to put your lab skills to the test? Stamford
Hospital and you, together we represent excellence in patient-centered care.
Currently, we are seeking Generalist-Medical Technologists to cover
evenings, as well as a Lead Medical Technologist for evening/night coverage.
We also have day openings for Microbiology, Blood Bank and Core
Hematology/Chemistry. You'll exercise your skills in our state-of-the-art
CAP-accredited Laboratory department. All positions require rotating weekend
and holiday coverage.
As a Medical Technologist on our team, your responsibilities will include:
* Independently performing and reporting general and/or specialized
* Providing technical services and laboratory support information to
staff and providers
As a qualified Medical Technologist, you must have:
* Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology and additional specialty lab
* A minimum of 2 years of related medical technologist experience in
the position of interest
* ASCP BOC registry or registry eligible; or equivalent registry (AMT,
* MLT(ASCP), MLS(ASCP), MT(AMT), CLS(NCA)
* Additional ASCP BOC specialty registry or equivalent registry (AMT,
* SBB(ASCP), BB(ASCP), SM(ASAP), M(ASCP) preferred
* Previous lead or supervisory experience preferred (for the Lead
Medical Technologist position)
Stamford Hospital understands what it takes to attract talent to improve our
workforce and support our mission, so we're offering you:
* Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus based on experience; prorated for
* Competitive salaries, shift and weekend differentials
* Low cost medical, dental, and vision insurance available day one
* Generous PTO
* Career Ladder for career advancement
* And much more!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and be inspired and
supported to make the most of your skills and ideas? Contact us today! You
may apply online at: StamfordHealth.org/Careers or email your resume to
Diana Espinosa, HR Partner, at: despin...@stamhealth.org
<mailto:despin...@stamhealth.org> EOE M/F/D/V
Designated: ANCC Magnet RecognitionR
Accredited: The Joint Commission
Member: New York-Presbyterian Healthcare System
Designated: Planetree Person-Centered Care
Histonet mailing list