We have been using Ventana's p16 antibody and detection kit on an IHC stainer
that is not Ventana's stainer.  We have been told that these reagents are now
obsolete, but that they can be purchased in dispensers which are customized for
Ventana's own stainer.  Can I simply just dispense their reagents into my own
vials for my stainer?  I'm wondering if anyone else is dealing with this same
issue.

Are there other companies that sell the p16 antibody?  The last time I checked
(which was years ago), Ventana was the only one selling this.

Thanks,
Laurie Redmond
Path MD
Los Angeles, CA