Vector Labs ImmPress kits rock for animal IHC.
https://vectorlabs.com/browse/immpress-polymer-detection-kits-for-ihc

Paula Keene Pierce, BS, HTL(ASCP)HTPresidentExcalibur Pathology, Inc.5830 N
Blue Lake DriveNorman, OK 73069PH 405-759-3953www.excaliburpathology.com

    On Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 10:13:48 AM CDT, Blanca Lopez via Histonet