From: Lindrud, Scott via Histonet <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 8:30 AM
To: Jeanine Ronkowski <jeanine.ronkow...@yahoo.com>; Paula Keene Pierce
<pa...@excaliburpathology.com>; Maria Cruz <mcruz8...@gmail.com>; Morken,
Timothy <timothy.mor...@ucsf.edu>
Cc: Histonet <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Subject: [External] Re: [Histonet] Antibody diluent

Warning:  This email originated from the Internet!
DO NOT CLICK links if the sender is unknown, and NEVER provide your password.

What is everyone's take on what needs to be done from a verification/validation
standpoint if you switch diluents for your concentrated antibodies?  The CAP
summary of recommendations on the validation IHC antibodies doesn't
specifically mention the changing of diluent as one of the variables.

If I change the diluent on my ER and Her2 concentrates, do I need to do a
complete re-validation or just a quick verification using a few positive and
negative cases?  I'm not really liking the idea of a complete re-validation!

Thanks for any info!

Scott

Scott A. Lindrud, MLSCM(ASCP)CTCM  | Histopathology Technical
Specalist/Cytotechnologist

P: 320-231-4520
F: 320-231-4503
scott.lind...@carrishealth.com