Hi all,

I'm hoping someone from a vendor contact or someone who uses this can help. Our
quality practice requires us to receive and review CofA documents for all our
reagents. I'm having difficulty receiving them for Clarifier 1 which we
purchase through FisherScientific. The last one we received had epredia.com in
the footer and I contacted them in the hopes of getting one. I have heard
nothing back.

Can someone please point me to a resource that can provide consistent, timely
CofAs for this product?

Thanks in advance,
Teri Johnson, Sr. Histotechnician
Decipher Urologic Cancers, San Diego, CA