Hi Histonetters,

Just wanted to let everyone know I am looking for an histotechnologist to work
in the IHC area of the Histology lab here at UF Health Shands hospital.
I am looking for an a person that is energetic, hardworking and willing to
learn all aspects of the immunohistochemistry area.

The Gainesville area has a lot to offer being a college town.  Also there is
world class springs for scuba diving, and rivers for kayacking and many nature
trails.
The coast is only a couple of hour to either side if the beach is your thing.

Please check out our posting
https://shands.careers.ufhealth.org/jobs/Histologist_Histo/Surgical_/Gainesville_Florida/100/314081/

If you want to talk about the position with me personally call 352-265-0111 ext
72117
Elaine Dooley IHC lead tech