I am posting the following for Affiliated Dermatologists. I am a
dermatopathologist with my own lab, but work part-time as a dermatologist
for Affiliated Dermatologists. It's a nice group; if you're looking for
work in the area I doubt you can do better. The position is with
Affiliated's Mohs surgery unit at their Oak Creek location. If interested,
please send CV or equivalent and cover letter/message with availability to:

Veronica Sanchez
Director of Operations
Affiliated Dermatologists S.C.
13800 West North Ave Suite 100
Brookfield, Wisconsin 53005
vsanc...@affiliatedderm.com

*Affiliated Dermatologists is seeking a Mohs technician full time to help
our growing practice.*

Job description: Provides support to our Mohs surgeon. This includes
accurately preparing and processing histologic specimens for microscopic
evaluation and review by the Mohs surgeon. Maintains appropriate quality
controls, and ensures the department is operating in accordance with all
standards set forth by OSHA, CLIA and other regulatory agencies.

Essential Functions:

Processes, embeds, cuts and stains quality frozen tissue specimens.
Performs and documents tests in compliance with quality control procedures
and established parameters and standards.
Maintains appropriate quality controls, and ensures the department is
operating in accordance with all standards set forth by OSHA, CLIA and
other regulatory agencies.
Maintains histology equipment in good working order and troubleshoots
equipment problems.
Works with the Mohs surgeon to resolve quality control, patient, or
procedural problems.
Orders supplies related to the defined area.
Cross trains appropriate staff on job duties.
Consistently follows policies, procedures, and protocols at Affiliated
Dermatology.
Maintains an extremely high level of confidentiality and follows HIPAA
guidelines.
Responsible for delivering a high level of customer service in all in
interactions with patients, providers, employees, vendors, and guests.
Assists in meeting and exceeding individual, team and organizational goals.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Maintains yearly competencies.

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: Based on experience

Benefits:

   - 401(k)
   - Dental insurance
   - Health insurance
   - Vision insurance
   - PTO

Matthew Fleming, MD
Fleming Dermatopathology and Affiliated Dermatologists
Milwaukee, WI