From: Chakib Boussahmain via Histonet <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2024 2:34 PM
To: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Bone samples (EXTERNAL EMAIL)

****CAUTION: BE CAREFUL WITH THIS MESSAGE***** This email came from outside
CHLA. Do not open attachments, click on links, or respond unless you expected
this message and recognize the email address:
histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu.

Hi guys,

 I hope this messagefinds you well. I am currently working on a study involving
bone samples thathave been treated with slow decal and embedded in paraffin. I
am facingchallenges in obtaining nice sections, and I was wondering if you
could providesome guidance or recommendations.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Chakib
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or
legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original
message.