Von: Brazie, Jeneanne E *HS via Histonet
[mailto:histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu]
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. Februar 2024 11:41
An: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Betreff: [Histonet] tissue cassettes

Hello :) I am encountering push back in our lab when I fill the embedding
units with melted paraffin
in the embedding wells. The techs here like for the tissue cassettes  to sit
dry (no wax) while in the
 embedding units. I find that the tissue rolls out of the sections while
cutting because of a layering
effect between the tissue and the paraffin its embedded in. I have
communicated
this but they tell me I'm "old school". Does anyone have any thoughts or
opinions on this topic??