Hi Rob -

Thanks for looking into this & working to get things back up and running.

Is it possible to leave the database up and running even if the tiles are
not?

We can pick up hosting in the meantime, if that would help at all.

Separately, everyone should keep editing locally, if you're using JOSM.

Standing by - please let me know how we can help,
Jeff

Perhaps redirecting temporarily here & we can put up a notice that this
isn't live right now?
http://openhistoricalmap-1936150974.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com/#map=7/47.050/-120.572&layers=O

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 7:19 AM Rob H Warren <war...@muninn-project.org>
wrote:

> I regret that the OHM will be unavailable for an unspecified amount of
> time.
>
> The tile server was being reloaded, now a cascading data centre fault is
> causing downstream problems for us. Solving it requires help from people
> who are currently overloaded or whom are not answering their phone.
>
> OHM will come back whenever possible. In the meantime, please take care of
> yourselves and your families. -R

Jeff Meyer
206-676-2347
osm: Open Historical Map (OHM)