I think you should go and fly the kites...who said doctors are NATURAL...of
course kuman does not recognise either you are PAS or AMNO, but the one whom
treated the kuman mostly are politically motivated in their mind, incl DrM
lah and many more doctors are very active in politics...because doctors are
highly educated homosapiens....so whatever MEMORANDUM etc as below just a
GIMMICK of CARI MAKAN....so sos so I think what Ali Rustam did is his
prerogative and no question about it for the survival of the MELAYU's
politic...KENAPA PERSATUAN DOKTOR DOKTOR PERUBATAN ISLAM LEBIH CONDONG
KEPADA OPPOSITION? KENAPA MMA LEBIH CONDONG KEPADA BN?