Assalamu'alaikum,

A brother visited the following Christian website which had a section
targeting Muslim countries for conversion to Christianity, and below is
what he wrote them.

To: http://bethany-wpc.org/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kailash Singall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Comments:

I read a few of your  Muslim country profiles in which you have asked for
prayers to convert Muslims of these countries to Christianity.

The best and most fertile grounds for conversion to Christianity is
famine, misery, war, and so on. The Church groups are doing a good job in
countries like Sudan, where they supply weapons and money to rebels to
keep the war going and create a hunting ground for converts by offering
them bread by one hand and bible by the other.

In contrast, in Western countries where Christianity has lost appeal,
intellectuals and inquiring minds are embracing Islam in large numbers. So,
my sincere advice to you is, save yourself from this religious hate and
fervor, killing of innocent people in Bosnia, Kosova, Sudan and so on, and
stop converting people into christianity, by which you are dividing families
and nations and creating conflicts and perpetual miseries. Let other people
live their own lives and save your miserable souls by opening your minds and
looking for the truth.

I myself did exactly that and found Islam. When God Almighty has already
shone His light on the Muslims of those countries, why are you trying to
take them to darkness by the power of your money? Read the bible and you
will see most of its contents are not Christ's words- these are the words
of story tellers. Many Christians theologians don't believe in
Christianity! eg. Rev. Charles Templeton. Read his book "Farewell to God:
My reasons for rejecting the Christian Faith".

Dear friends: Christianity was a great tool for colonizing people. Let
those terrible memories go away, let the people of the world live free,
without them being dragged into the darkness and cruelty of Christianity.

My prayer: Allah, Almighty - Keep showing your mercy to mankind and make
Christians enter Islam in droves.

Prof. K.Singal.