eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/5/_/79083/_/973588670/

Bismillah  Arrahmaanirraheem,

Dear Brothers in CAIR, ICC, AMC, AMA, MPAC, and to all those
sick minded muslims who were really deceived by the western
civilization, I say to you what Allah says in his BOOK:

".....they seek to be ruled by the TAGHOOT and they were ordered
to DENY IT...."(QURAAN).

Accepting George Bush to be your president is accepting the
KUFFUR rules, and the KUFFUR Law and Order.......Accepting
George Bush to be your president is accepting the U.S heavy
weapons support to the illegatimite state of Israel to kill your
muslims brothers and sisters and families there...... Accepting
George Bush to be your president, is accepting the killing and
the massacring of 1 million Iraqi children...... Accepting
George Bush to be your president, is accepting all the massacres
and killings that he is going to commit under the banner of
democracy and freedom.....Accepting him to be your president is
accepting ALLAH's anger and rage to be sent to you sooner or
later.

Because of this, we - Al-Muhajiroun - are calling you to repent
and withdraw your support to all these KUFFAR and work to
establish the Islamic State (The KHILAFAH) as Allah and his
messenger has ordered you to do, not as your sick minded
scholars have told you to do!

Wallahi you will carry the sin of 6 million muslims in America
in the day of judgement, and you have to be ready to defend
yourself before Allah azzawajall when he will ask you "Why you
have chosen a KAAFIR to be over you?" then what answer you have
for your Lord?! Will your answer be "Oh Allah, we have chosen
the "lesser of two evils"??!!Or will it be "OH Allah we used AL-
MASLAHA"??!!OR will it be "Oh Allah, we followed the prophet
Yusuf's footsteps because our prophet Muhammad is not worthy to
be followed"??!!..............

Oh ignorants, Oh deceivers of the UMMAH of Muhammad(PBUH), Oh
blind followers, Oh you who are calling people to the Hell Fire:

                 REPENT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!

"O you believe answer the call of Allah(swt) and His Messenger
(saw) to that which gives you Life."(8:24)

Remember there is NO Life or Dignity without Islam!!!

-------
Al-Muhajiroun
The Voice, The Eyes and The Ears of Muslims
www.Almuhajiroun.com, www.OBM.clara.net, www.As-sahwa.com
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

AL-MUHAJIROUN

The Voice, The Eyes, The Ears of The Muslims

E.mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Internet: www.almuhajiroun.com or www.obm.clara.net

Kirim email ke