Assalamu'alaikum,

Bantu umat Islam Palestin. Jika tiada mesej dibawah, sila klik di
attachment. Sepatutnya ada attachment mengenai kempen tandatangan untuk
membawa Ariel Sharon ke muka pengadilan antarabangsa.

Wassalam.

As salam alykum

Dear brothers and sisters:

We need your signature on A Petition for International Investigation Committee on
Ariel Sharon’s crimes against humanity"

Your signature will help the belgium lawyer (luc wallen) gainig acceptance of the case.

We need 100,000 signature...

We ask that you sign it and ask everyone you know to do so..
Forward it to your friends and lets do the least we can do from wherever we are.

<A
HREF="http://www.petitiononline.com/warcrime";>http://www.petitiononline.com/warcrime</A>

Abdoulrahman kattih
Idleb.com webmaster