*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
{ Sila lawat Laman Hizbi-Net - http://www.hizbi.net }
{ Hantarkan mesej anda ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED] }
{ Iklan barangan? Hantarkan ke [EMAIL PROTECTED] }
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
PAS : KE ARAH PEMERINTAHAN ISLAM YANG ADIL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- IAP NEWS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Date: 12 Jul 2002 01:57:23 -0000
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject:"Days Go By" - Poem
> From: IAP NEWS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> "Days Go By"
>
> By: Nadia Al- Ramahi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (14
> years old) Written in Late June 2002
>
> Days go by without hearing you mother...
> Every night I gaze at the stars,
> That lay peacefully upon the sky,
> And wonder... how Allah created
> Something that looks so small,
> Yet shines so brightly,
> From its distance...
> I see you when I see that star, mother,
> But I do recall a memory,
> That has ran through my veins
> and pumps within my heart
> Since the time, father whispered
> Allah's Words during my infancy...
>
> I do recall that night
> When clouds blocked my gaze,
> And Thunder had driven away
> The soothing sounds of the leaves dancing
> together...
> That sound still echoes through me,
> And rumbles my nerves until I shiver,
> I was nothing more than a child
> To understand what happened
> That very night,
> But if your voice was not heard
> To comfort my childhood fears,
> Then doom has come forth to us all,
> dear mother...
> The rain has now descended from your eyes,
> I see this... I see all of this,
> But why can't I hear you mother?
>
> Days go by without seeing you, father...
> Long after I have prayed Fajr,
> I watch the sun rise from
> Beneath the mighty hilltops,
> Half of it is in my eyes,
> But the other half is hidden
> In some other world
> That I would never understand,
> I remember your smile when I see the sun, father,
> But I do recall a memory
> That has brought shame to my heart
> The pain, so extreme that it has scarred my body
> within...
>
> Oh father, I do recall that night
> When lightening struck instead
> And the wind screamed...
> Screamed so loudly
> That I sweat to this day, my voice will always
> remain mute when I speak
> of this memory...
> Yes, you were taken away from me,
> By our enemies,
> But your smile speaks otherwise...
> And, yes, I did scent Death lingering in the air,
> But your smile speaks otherwise...
> And, yes, I begged for them to spare you,
> But your smile speaks otherwise...
> And, yes... they did gather you among more men...
> And formed a line,
> that couldn't end in my eyes,
> Nor, to the rest of my people across the
> country...
> Oh, but such fools they are...
> For, they only created a Path for the men to,
> Inshallah, enter Paradise...
> Your smile remains...
>
> Oh father, I run towards the endless rows of men,
> To free you from torment and despair,
> But stumble upon rocks,
> My flesh... ripped from my bones...
> A path is formed, as my blood runs down my body,
> A path is formed, as my tears drop to the ground,
> And the ground, where my brothers stand
> strongly...
> Forms a Path... My Destiny...
> I search for you, father,
> But notice your picture settled beside my legs,
> Stained from my blood,
> Damp from your tears,
> And raise my head in sorrow, and walk...
> As days turned into years, I left from fear
> But I was nothing more than a child to understand,
> So tell me, father, would you still have smiled?
>
> Days go by without happiness...
> Oh father... when you died I walked...
> I walked until my blood became still,
> And found myself looking at a desert,
> This was once where our home stood,
> Where you and mother once stood,
> Where happiness once stood..
> But evil destroyed it...
> Their hearts are molted with lava...
> That has dried because tears were not shed,
> But Anger conquered it,
> And turned their hearts into stone,
> Have they no pain?
> Oh, father, you smiled until the last drop of
> blood settled onto the
> ground... Haven't you any pain?
> My heart is shot,
> My voice screams...
> Oh, mother, you recited until the last breath was
> exhaled into the
> air... Haven't you any pain?
> My veins explode...
> My eyes burst...
>
> Oh mankind, you hear what they have done,
> And you see what they have done,
> Yet you still disbelieve...
> Haven't you any pain?
>
> Oh mankind, you cherish what is beside you,
> Instead of cherishing Allah and His Blessings
> Yet you still disbelieve...
> Haven't you any pain?
>
> When your children listen to the sound of thunder,
> in the West,
> They bury their faces into their mother's chest,
> from fear,
> And cry until the end..
>
> But until the end,
> We whisper Allah's Words graciously in our hearts,
> With nothing, but a rock in our hands,
> When the sounds are heard...
>
> Oh mankind, how can your ignorance blind you from
> what Allah has
> bestowed upon this land?
> Did prophet Muhammad (S) not journey to this land
> at night from Mecca?
> And, miraculously, arrive in Masjud-il-Aqsa under
> the same moon?
> Did he then not ascend to the highest skies of the
> Heavens,
> Where only the Best will be rewarded?
>
> I sit here on the ground,
> And stare at the sky,
> This is my home,
> The only home...
> Sometimes I feel ashamed to even touch the dirt,
> in my home,
> Because it has been touched by such purity in the
> past,
> That is not known to mankind since that time,
> And that has not been witnessed by mankind, since
> that time,
> But only written in words for our eyes to see,...
>
> Oh ya Allah, You are the Lord of this world and
> the Hereafter,
> You are the Lord of the Unseen and Mankind,
> You are the Lord of everything I see around me,
> You are the Eternal, and Most Merciful,
> You are the Best in All,
> You are my Lord,
> So, please, ya Allah, grant me my dreams...
>
> Oh, ya Allah, please let me suffer instead of
> having luxury,
> Oh, ya Allah, please grant us victory
> And, please give me the courage of my parents,
> Please only let me fear You, ya rab
> Don't protect me from torture in this world,
> But protect me in the Hereafter,
> Please ya rab, let me die as my parents did,
> Please let me fight my enemies for You,
> And for victory of my people,
> Ya rab, please let me die by a sword,
> With my mother's voice in my mind,
> My father's smile on my face,
> And Your Words in my heart,
> Let my face glow that day, as I fall to the
> ground,
> Let my blood fall that day, as seeds are spread on
> the earth,
> Let my tears sprinkle that day, as roses flourish
> the ground,
> Let my soul rise that day, as the petals fly by
> the wind's Power,
> And, please, oh Rahman, let Your Light welcome our
> faces, warmly, ya
> Rab- ul- 'Alamin...
>
> Ameen...
>
>
> _______________________________________
> Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP)
> 10661 South Roberts Rd, Suite 202 Palos Hills, IL
> 60465
> Tel: 708 974 3380 / Fax: 708 974 3389 /Pager: 1 800
> 481 4306
> http://www.iap.org E-mails: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Proudly serving Palestine and al Quds
>
> To Subscribe visit: http://www.iap.org/subscribe.htm
>
> __________
> To unsubscribe:
>
http://www.yourmailinglistprovider.com/unsubscribe.php?[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> This newsletter is hosted by
http://www.yourmailinglistprovider.com
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Autos - Get free new car price quotes
http://autos.yahoo.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Melanggan ? To : [EMAIL PROTECTED] pada body : SUBSCRIBE HIZB)
( Berhenti ? To : [EMAIL PROTECTED] pada body: UNSUBSCRIBE HIZB)
( Segala pendapat yang dikemukakan tidak menggambarkan )
( pandangan rasmi & bukan tanggungjawab HIZBI-Net )
( Bermasalah? Sila hubungi [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pengirim: durian botak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>