How about a blooper where the skinner/modeler let there kids do the characters?

Scene 1:

[Head shot of Barney talking to camera]

Barney: “…hey you don’t actually expect me to say my lines looking like this, eh?”

[FAST ZOOM OUT – TO REVEAL A CRAYON COLOURED BARNEY or MATCH STICK BODY BARNEY or ONE OF THOSE EARLY MODELS WE ALL TRIED TO DO BUT FORTUNATELY DISCOVERED THE DELETE KEY BEFORE ANYONE NOTTICED]

Scene 2:

A Face Crab advances slowly on a prone Barney.  It stops dead with a little WHHURRRRRrrrrring sound. Barney looks pleadingly at the camera, while a techy runs out to wind it back up.

Scene 3.

A zombie is kicking and making muffled screams from the lying on a hospital trolley being wheeled past the camera with people shouting:

“For God sake! Get a paramedic!” and “I told him not to try picking his nose!”

Scene 4:

The celebrations at the After hours party – with a conga line of zombies.

Okay, I think that’s about done it do death J