> PF_MessageEnd_I:  Unknown User Msg 65
>
> After this, the clip value of the HUD isn't updated :(
> WHAT DOES THIS MESSAGE MEAN ???
>
> Any help would be very very VERY appreciated :)

User msg 65 is the first user message created using REG_USER_MSG(), or it
might be the second, I can't remember if it starts at 64 or 65.  Everything
below 64 is reserved for the temp entities (TE_XXX) network messages.

Take a look at the first (or second) network message you are creating and
see if you have something mismatched between the server and the client (like
a typo in the message name or something similar).

Jeffrey "botman" Broome