The other one is "snapshot"

----- Original Message -----
From: Sebastian Steinlechner
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 11:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Screenshot format

> Its just that i was taking some shots yesterday, and half of them ended up
as .bmp files in the halflife directory and then the other half as tga files
in the mods dir?!

> The only thing i can think of was that half way though i binded mouse3 to
"screenshot" and used that instead of f5.

There are two commands. "screenshot" saves as .tga in your mod directory, I
guess. And there's another one which I can't remember now. That one saves a
.bmp, directly into your hl root.

cya,
TheTinySteini