-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of MiK
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2002 12:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlcoders] deleting animation

hi

i want to delete animations of player. i've deleted the lines of code
that changes the pev->sequence to another value that 0, but it doesnt
really work, the game return an error each time a move or i take damage.
where can I fix this problem ? i search the code who send to client that
an anim must be played (in gamestudiorenderer.cpp or a file like that i
think)