It doesn't matter anymore. 5 years ago, maybe. But there's no real
difference anymore. There are some exceptions however, for example swapping
rgb to bgr, doing inline asm is a *little* quicker.

omega
Blackened Interactive - http://www.blackened-interactive.com
Wavelength - http://www.thewavelength.net