        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of RDG O'Sullivan
        Sent: Wed 17/09/2003 01:33
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: RE: [hlcoders] Stupid ?'s

        > I'm sure someone will find something. You can't just dump HTML parsing
        > in the MOTD VGUI routines and expect it to be bug free.

        when was the last time you saw a pure HTML exploit in a modern browser?
        HTML is a data format, not a programming language. About the worst you
        could do is crash the browser (eg. the game), and even exploits of that
        level are rare. But why bother? Then you're keeping up an HL server
        no-one can join.

        -randomnine-

[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]