-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of StealthMode
Sent: September 17, 2003 12:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlcoders] RE: Stupid ?'s

I was afraid there were vulnerabilities with this style of motd. Can
Valve
like restrict the code somehow? I mean their are numerous IE
vulnerabilities. But could they limit to like how much html could be
embedded? EG: not whole sites, but like a single page, with limited code
acceptance?