Sorry you don't Have to answer Wrong List

Sorry

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 7:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlcoders] Win 32 error 2

Hey Guys when I run hldsupdatetool.exe to update any of my servers I get
this error

Checking/Installing 'Counter-Strike Base Content' version 15
Failed to create directory d:\cs\ctr3\cstrike\events, Win32 Error 2 "The
system
cannot find the file specified."

I have update these servers many times befor without a problem and now this.
Can anyone help

It looks like one of my other admins tried to do this update but in the
wrong dir.  So I have a cstrike and a valve dir siting on my d: drive the
folders are empty. But it won't let me delete them because it says dir is
not empty.  Could this have any thing to do with it?

Munra