Hasan Aljudy wrote:
http://www.hl2coding.com/wiki/

well, someone finally made it!

It's kinda empty now .. so go post stuff there!

(btw, plz don't tell me there is already hl2world, as they support the
stolen build and I wouldn't consider them a good part of the
community, their contribution is negative)

not work

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/hl2coding/wiki/lib/Template.php(131) : eval()'d code on line 70

as for wikis, I feel has already exist a few ones, I suggest to
especialize, so maybe you can design your wiki to support mappers, or
moddelers, or vgui2 designers, whatever.. and other wikis target other
use. Also can be a good idea to linke each another

the target its to collect info and help modders, I think.

I may open my own hl2wiki, to document netcode and other enginecode
related stuff.