Why don’t dlights work in the dx7 codepath? I would have figured anybody
could use them, and maybe have a cvar to toggle em off, I mean, they work in
hl1 without issue, is there something huge that makes them not work in hl2
with anything less than dx8?

I just find it odd that texture projection/shadows etc work but not dlights,
when the hl1 had em in software.

-omega

---