COLLISION_GROUP_NONE is the default collision group.  These collide with
everything.  Other collision groups have special rules.  E.g.
COLLISION_GROUP_DEBRIS doesn't collide with other
COLLISION_GROUP_DEBRIS.

In the end, collision group is simply an id.  The behavior of it is
controlled by the mod's implementation of gamerules' ShouldCollide()
function.  In there you specific whether any pair of collision groups
collides with each other.  So you can make it do anything you want.

If you don't want an entity to have any collision, you set the solid
flag FSOLID_NOT_SOLID.
AddSolidFlags( FSOLID_NOT_SOLID );