Are the numbers defining the xpos and ypos dependant on the client’s
resolution or are they scaled so they look similar/same at runtime?

Remember how in HL1SDK there were macros called XRES and YRES? I found
them in the SSDK but I’m wondering if the numbers from the scheme files
get processed through these macros also. I’m using a combination of
resource files and hardcode for a team menu.

This question was probably already asked, but I haven’t found it yet.

-Cale