You could always model it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Imperio59 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: March 3, 2005 6:35 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] Shield Effect.

Hey,
I was wondering if anyone messed around with the combine shields, i
found sheetsimulator.cpp but it seems to be intertwined with the physics
engine, basically i want a non-solid shield that will only get hit by
bullets, and i want it to be curved... Is this effect possible easily
with the HL2 engine or will I have to mess around a lot with physics and
such?
Thanks.