I'll try to repro it here.  To be clear, I'm just pointing out that if
you experience these problems, it's most likely a bug.  It's not a
consequence of doing too much physics.  So try to find a way to
reproduce it or help debug it.  It probably won't go away because you
turn off some of the physics in your mod (i.e. I can't think of a reason
why it would) - that's probably just a waste of your time.

If you have this happen on your server locally, I'd be interested to see
the results of turning phys_timescale down to 0.1 and doing
physics_debug_entity on some of the prop_physics entities that are going
crazy.  I'd like to see the console dump of that; it may help figure out
what the problem is.

Jay