I remember reading that with the new interface to the gameevents, the
res file was not necessary anymore as the server sent info about the
even to the client automatically? Has anyone tried this?

Also, in my res file the default name is "csstrikeevents", i couldn't
find that anywhere in the code so i'm guessing it's just like scheme
names, not implemented in yet? This is in Source Code only SDK.

Imperio59

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.8.0 - Release Date: 21/03/2005