Ok, I've never done that before so I tried placing a Data Breakpoint
on m_pPrimaryWeaponComboBox. It doesn't come up with any changes to
it's value. Yet the value is definately changed when I go to call it
again. Could this be because I only have the client dll, server dll
and vgui_controls lib in my solution?

PS If I set m_pPrimaryWeaponComboBox to it's original pointed memory
location in debug mode, it works fine. >_>