-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of garry
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:13 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] RE: Random Respawn

I'd just scan the code for all the places where it sets a player's
position - then try to work out if it could be being called when it is
being called.

Have you tried doing a full recompile? It usually solves these kinds
of things that have no explanation.