-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of r00t 3:16
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 3:29 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] RemoveAllPanels() causing read memory error

In the mod I am working on we have round based maps.

When 0 players is reached on 1 of the teams the round is over.
Or if only 1 player is playing and dies the round is over...

I keep getting a read memory error, in certain situations.
Doing a trace RemoveAllPanels(); is causing this.

For example if a blow myself up with a barrel. The roundend()  resets
the world and then calls the function IntermissionStart() which freezes
the player etc and also displays a panel  player->ShowViewPortPanel(
PANEL_SCOREBOARD ) I would imagine this is what is causing the problem.
However if the round time finishes everything works ok. If i type kill
in the console it works also with no memory read errors.

Only time I get the read error is when someone else or something kills
me.
Kind of stumped as to why this would happen..

Here is the error "The instruction at "0x245d06d5" referenced memory at
"0x00cb11cc" The memory could not be "read"

Tracing goes to here

in vgui_teamfortressviewport.cpp line 346 vgui::ipanel()->DeletePanel(
vPanel );

Any idea as to why this would happen?

r00t 3:16
CQC Gaming