Well that is what I was unsure about, as the texture is specified in the .qc
file when you compile the model. So from what I can tell we just need to
make different models with different camo.
That is probably the easiest, alot more work on the modelor side though...

r00t 3:16 CQC Gaming www.cqc-gaming.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Jennings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com> Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 9:54 AM Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Was not sure where to ask about this but models / textures

I know there's a SetModel() function that can be used on players, is there
not also a texturing one?

----- Original Message -----
From: "r00t 3:16" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 5:19 AM
Subject: [hlcoders] Was not sure where to ask about this but models /
textures

For the mod I am working on, I want to allow the ADMIN the ability to
change
the uniform camo's for the player models.
I am not a modelor but, from looking at how models are done, There is a
path
set when you compile the model to where the texture for the model is
placed

Is it possible to change the texture via the game ? If code was added?

Or would it just be easier to create the models with different camo's and
just precache them all?

r00t 3:16 CQC Gaming www.cqc-gaming.com