-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Heritage
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:28 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] spectator eye mode problem & AddToFullPack (not
related)

Ok thanks Mr. Boone!

I also have been looking into the eye mode stuff looks like at least one
problem is in c_baseplayer.cpp line 1171 eyeAngles =
target->EyeAngles();

The call the EyeAngles always returns 0,0,0 because there is no
MoveParent.. whatever that is inside const QAngle
&CBasePlayer::EyeAngles( ) in baseplayer_shared.cpp

CBaseEntity *pMoveParent =
const_cast<CBasePlayer*>(this)->GetMoveParent();

is always NULL.  so I'm gonna look into that next.