I have it working now though lol..

That is what i get when im tired i guess..

r00t 3:16 CQC Gaming www.cqc-gaming.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben Everett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com> Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 1:57 AM Subject: RE: [hlcoders] hl2mpscoreboard

A screenshot would be helpful... but from what I'm understanding this is
how
you would go about fixing it.

ClientScoreBoardDialog.cpp :: Function AddHeader
Look at m_pPlayerList->AddColumnToSection()

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of r00t 3:16
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 11:54 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] hl2mpscoreboard

The width of the sections are defined as enum's
CSTRIKE_NAME_WIDTH 160 etc etc

I wanted to add more sections to the header.
The first one in the header (Wins) is fine but the name kills deaths etc
the
words are all on top of one another.

So the question is how do you align the header of the scoreboard? eg: Name
Kills Deaths etc? So the words aren't on top of one another. If you need
see what I am talking about I can provide a screen shot.

r00t 3:16
CQC Gaming
www.cqc-gaming.com