I've been working on a new weapon and everything was going fine. The
weapon worked, i was able to modify it and work on it for a few days,
and even test it out with other people. Then i get this error saying
that i am missing the weapon text file for that weapon, however that
weapon text file was never removed. When the game server first starts
up it trys to  precache the weapon and i noticed it wasing giving me
"weapon_name" as the class name but "class C_BaseWeaponName" as the
class name. so instead of looking for the file "weapon_name.txt" it
looks for the file "class C_BaseWeaponName.txt"

This error causes an assert in basecombatweaon_shared.cpp in the function
"void CBaseCombatWeapon::Precache( void )"

any ideas to what could be the cause of this?