-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Maurino
Berry
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 11:26 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] poser parameters in a v_ model?

I'm not 100% so someone may correct me (please do) But I think a pose
parameter being set is simply the delta between the positon/rotation of
2 keyframes, not a set of actual animation frames.

Regardless, the AR2 model uses a poseparameter in the v model to control
the vent (for some weird reason) so take a look at that.

>From: Tim Holt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
>Subject: [hlcoders] poser parameters in a v_ model?
>Date: Tue,  6 Sep 2005 13:43:04 -0700
>
>Is there any reason one couldn't put a poser parameter on a v_ model's
>arm, so that code could control where the arm is positioned?
>
>I'm thinking of how to make very fine action controls that have to be
>dynamic.
>Getting a pointing finger to exactly hit a button rather than vaguely
>"poke" at the middle of the POV.

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft(r)
SmartScreen Technology
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU
=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN(r) Premium right now and get
the first two months FREE*.