Hi,

After the latest update to the server engine my plugin appears to crash
each time I call the filesystem->FPrintf() command on windows CSS servers.
I use this extensively for handling human readable stats files and
writing custom admin logs into seperate files. Has something changed in
how this works ?

Included is a slice of the logging code that causes this.....

Regards

Mani

www.mani-admin-plugin.com.

       else if (log_mode == 3)
       {
           char    steam_filename[512];

           int    steam_length = Q_strlen(steam_id);

           for (int i = 0; i < steam_length; i ++)
           {
               // Having a : screws up filenaming
               if (steam_id[i] == ':')
               {
                   steam_id[i] = '_';
               }
           }

           Q_snprintf(steam_filename, sizeof(steam_filename),
"./cfg/%s/%s/%s.log",
                                   mani_path.GetString(),
                                   mani_log_directory.GetString(),
                                   steam_id
                                   );

           // Log to custom log file (same filename format as Valves)
           filehandle = filesystem->Open(steam_filename, "at+");
           if (filehandle == NULL)
           {
                   Msg("Failed to open log file [%s] for writing\n",
steam_filename);
                   engine->LogPrint( log_string );
                   return;
           }
       }

       struct    tm    *time_now;
       time_t    current_time;

       time(&current_time);
       time_now = localtime(&current_time);

       filesystem->FPrintf(filehandle, "M %02i/%02i/%04i -
%02i:%02i:%02i: %s",
                               time_now->tm_mon + 1,
                               time_now->tm_mday,
                               time_now->tm_year + 1900,