Hi,
I'm faced with a problem right now, and i've been trying a few solutions
but to no avail so far...
I'm trying to create a weapon that has a first person view model, but no
third person model at all (the character model will display the animation).
I've tried SetModel(NULL); or putting "" as the world model name in the
script file, both those crash me... I've tried putting a bunch of
AddEffect(EF_NODRAW) everywhere in my weapon class, no luck there, i've
had a modeller make me an empty model, and that also crashes...

Anyone got a simple solution for me to fix this problem?