I don’t know if Gabe, and the project leads at valve
will be doing this, but I am trying to find out if
Valve will be releasing an EXE for 64 bit?

Why I am asking is because I am in the middle of
choosing to compile the SDK with 64 bit, because of
the target systems of nightfall, or to go and optimise
the game with vs. 2005's profiler.

So will valve be releasing a 64bit exe to stop bottle
necking 64bit DLLs?

--------

My Website http://www.ammahls.com
   Lead Programer NightFall http://www.nightfallmod.net/
      Developer of CST and ZHLT 3.0 http://www.zhlt.tk

This email has been sent from Adam McKern, and is not one of the many spam bots
that use my email address.

If you receive an email that has not got this signature line, please delete the
email, and not respond in any way to it.