Vyacheslav Dzhura wrote:
Hi everyone!

Need some basic info on how to do coop in Half-Life 1. Also does
anyone has old Botman's Bot sources when it used to be separate mod
with magenta background in main menu and silver menu items.

I emailed my Bot10 executable and source files to you.  It's about a
900K .zip file so I hope your/my email servers will handle it okay, if
not, contact me privately and I'll set up a direct download for you.

Also, is it possible implement such a thing: to launch singleplayer
game with two players spawned and then give ability to player to
switch between players. I am not telling about any AI, only
switching.

Single player is by definition only 1 player.  Co-op is done using
multiplayer (with 2 or more players attached to the server).

Need all that to finally make some coop in Decay port (haven't found
any volunteers so have to do by myself...) we are working on so long,
but at last we see finish ;)

Good luck with the Decay thing.  I hadn't actually played the Decay port
of HL until a couple of years after coming to Gearbox.  I only player
through a short part of it since the level load time was pretty long and
the level transitions were very often.

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome