Have you checked out the bottom of this page?

http://www.sourcewiki.org/wiki/index.php/Linux_SDK

On 5/6/06, Kiroke . <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thank you ;)

I will try that tonight, but it would surprise me if that was the issue -
the game runs without any problem for other maps, it just has a problem with
that particular entity. It is probably not something you guys can fix
without having the entire code, but it would help me if you could give me
any tips on how to debug other than using the -debug flag.

Thanks!
-Francois

On 5/5/06, Benjamin Davison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> mp_templay set to 0 on Linux servers when depending on how your code is
> setup it needs to be set to 1.
>
> Good luck on the mod BTW, just looked at the gameplay videos and it looks
> kickass :D
>
> On 5/5/06, Kiroke . <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --
> > What do you mean by "teamplay being enabled"?
> >
> > On 5/5/06, Benjamin Davison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > --
> > > [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
> > > Just a stab in the dark, my mod relies heavily on teamplay being
> enabled
> > > now
> > > for some reason it was enabled on the windowssrcds but on the linux
> > server
> > > it turned itself off, causing anybody to join to crash the server.
> > >
> > > That might help, but it might not.

Kiroke
Lead Game Designer
Troy : Divine Playground
http://www.troymod.com

Jeff Fearn

"Postmodernism: Once more without feeling." -- Geoffrey Nunberg