Yeah, I just assumed that Fabian was pointing out that ragdolls are
simulated client side to make sure everyone realized that.

You mod guys have it easy. Plugin writers don't get access to most of the
stuff in the server dll's and, of course, nothing on the client-side. Since
I mostly write plugins, the limitations of a client-side simulated ragdoll
seem much more important to me than to someone writing a mod.

Some things are still possible from plugins; although the best stuff usually
takes a ton of work and "hacks."  The "skull cam" from c0ldfyr3's CSS
goremod plugin looks a lot like that video though.

Grant
(L. Duke)