I would almost say.. "let us test".. but if you do that, you have problaby
some folks screaming at you.
Still, if it's released as a seperated SDK, there shouldn't be many
problems.

Just promise me that this time you fix the SDK tools when the fix is
available.. instead of waiting couple of months. (* talks to Valve in
particular)