You should use 215 instead of 220. If you use 320 (HL2DM) then you can
either keep it as is OR move to 215 if you don't depend on HL2DM
specific content. 215 is owned by anyone that has any Valve Source
engine product, 320 is only owned if the user owns Half-Life 2:
Deathmatch (i.e a lot fewer people).

- Alfred