I probably will. I have to admit, it's a bit of a sloppy port and there are
a couple of warnings that I don't understand (I'll post them in a different
letter), but apart from that, you will need the header files from VC6
(that's how I cheated and cut the error list by about half).
If it's all legal (and if someone could tell me if it is) I'll put those up
as well, because you'll need to replace the VC Express header with these. If
someone wants to host the files for me, I think it would be better than just
shoving them on filefront.

Anyway, back to the salt mines (ie fixing one undeclared identifier that has
been annoying me for 7 hours).